Fine grained page rules permit HTTP header manipulation to override or improve CMS backend shortcomings.
Achieve PCI DSS Compliance, Owasp Web security and Anti-DDoS in a single dashboard
Mobile and tablet autodetection
Optional SmartPhone and Tablet Auto-detection lets the CDN serve mobile content for non-responsive websites.
Inspect & purge cache
Through Panel tools you can operate over the CDN cache, purging and doing inspections by partial or complete content.
Intuitive and powerful control panel
You can view and also manage your information in real time, unified Bandwidth and Transfer Reports. You can see a brief of all the site traffic or each IP Connections Online and Request per second.
View real-time bandwidth usage, 95th percentile, requests x second and number of open connections.
Planisys CDN provides a cloud-based , multi-tenant , integrated Web Application Firewall (WAF) service along with the main traffic management functions of the CDN, with rules for: Blocking of Bad Bots, Blocking of SqlInjection, Blocking of FileInjection, Blocking of ExploitPatterns, DDoS Protection with an IP reputation database, Blocking of Bad Referral Sites
Benefits of the Planisys CDN Platform
- Improves user experience and decreases latency
- SSD disks and multilayer indexes for fast serving of web cache
- Highly tuned TCP/IP stack for ultra-fast content-delivery
- Reduce by 80% the costs of site infrastructure
- intelligent traffic rules to reduce calls to backend servers
- Our Multi tier 10G network allows you to handle huge spikes in traffic
- lets your improve presence by driving more traffic to browsers
- doesn't require a proportional growth of backend servers
- Multi upstream and multi peer 10G network at busiest IXPs
- automatic detection of backend server outages and failures
- the CDN switches automatically to Disaster Recovery mode
- your site keeps always online even during maintenance windows
- Increases parallellism from users' browsers to the CDN with HTTP2
- TCP/IP improvements like FastOpen and handshake reduction
- Always prefer encryption by means of HTTP/2 protocol
- Tuning of encryption protocols for PCI/DSS compliance
OWASP Rules and dedicated IP addresses
- rules for OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, and DDoS protection
- dedicated IP addresses and containers for every customer
- tools for X509 certificate checking and generation
- tools for DNS and WHOIS checking of domains
- tools for URL retrieval hitting backend servers directly to test them
INFRASTRUCTURE AND TECHNOLOGY